Small group travel provides the opportunity for more specialised offerings including:
- Arrange your own group and let us design your Aboriginal Australia experience
- Itineraries tailored to suit the special needs reflecting the levels of learning, adventure and relaxation required.
- Fully escorted tours where we provided experienced leaders.
- Exclusive offerings and unique experiences not available to the individual traveller such as special entry to private collections, access to fragile environments and Aboriginal culture or behind the scenes visits with curators.
- Sophisticated educational component. Expert lecturers to give talks, slide / video presentations and guided walks on selected areas.
- Accommodation and hospitality appropriate to the experience sought [use of historic homesteads, wilderness lodges and charming bed & breakfasts].
- Itineraries that are ecologically and culturally sensitive.
Diverse Travel Australia has a special interest in meeting the needs of museums, universities, naturalist, the education traveller and environmental organisations or any other special interest group interested in experiencing Aboriginal culture.
By establishing a partnership with the special interest group we can carefully arrange a truly memorable, special encounter with Aboriginal Australia. We understand the very particular needs of non profit groups and aim to ensure that high expectations are met with an equally high standard of service in providing once in a lifetime experiences.
Diverse Travel Australia can arrange innovative travel options for corporate group travel or meetings. For those corporations that provide incentive programs, Diverse Travel Australia can suggest an innovative travel alternative that will leave a lasting impression.
If you would like us to tailor-make an itinerary for you – just ask!