ABORIGINAL CULTURAL CRUISE ON SYDNEY HARBOUR
Length of Tour: Approx. 2 hours
Tour Dates: Wednesday to Sunday
Departure Months: Year Round
Child AUD$40.00 (5 - 14 years)
Concession $45.00 per person
Departures subject to minimum numbers
Point: April 1st to October 31st 2011 Departs 1:00pm from the No.6 Jetty Circular Quay
November 1st, 2011 to March 31st, 2012 departs 3:00pm from the No.6 Jetty Circular Quay
Commentary about significant Sydney landmarks and their Aboriginal names and history
An island visit
A traditional welcome dance
- Hear stories of the Sydney Harbour Tribes and their hunting and fishing techniques.
- Learn of the first contacts between our people and Europeans.
- Learn the Aboriginal names and meanings of significant Sydney landmarks.
- Join the only cruise to take you ashore a Sydney Harbour island - Clark Island.
- Authentic Aboriginal Cultural Performances
- Meet and talk with our Aboriginal crew.
Set sail on a journey on Sydney Harbour to discover the stories of the Eora, Gadigal, Guringai, Wangal, Gammeraigal and Wallumedegal People.
This cruise is a wonderful introduction to Sydney by the traditional owners of the land. It includes informative commentary and offers a first contact journey of Aboriginal Australia.
Ask about exclusive charters, tailored to your specific needs with a range of cultural experiences and menu options.
any enquiries regarding booking this tour, or for more information
about what Diverse Travel Australia can offer, please contact
For additional itineraries that feature more of Australia